Tuesday 18 October 2011

Photos

Note - I have got a camera now, in fact I have had one for the majority of my time here, but for the life of me I can't seem to upload photos to this blog. It doesn't make for a very pretty blog unfortunately and I continue to try to upload photos, but in the meantime I'm afraid it's only words. I will continue to try, but to ensure my computer isn't destroyed as I throw it out the window in frustration, I dare only brave it every now and again. Email me if you would like to see some photos and I can email you them, otherwise I have been putting photos up on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hana,
    I'd love to see you photos! But I am puzzled that you can't post photos to this blog. You could look at changing the theme you are using. I use WordPress and its quite adaptable. The same applies to Tumblr. BlogSpot should allow modifications that allow you to post images. But in the meantime, I'll keep reading. Good luck!
    Charles Mabbett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this isn't news to you over there in B'lore but I thought of you all the same. The End of “Traffic Hell” - the new Bangalore metro as reported by the NY Times.

    http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/the-end-of-traffic-hell/?partner=rss&emc=rss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Charles, I am giving Flickr a go with the photos. Fingers crossed that works! Yea the Metro opening has certainly been the talk of the town, although unfortunately I fell sick on Wednesday and took Thurs/Fri off work so missed the big opening. It's right outside the Deccan Herald office, so I am sure I will see and hear all about it for the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete